Information on PE
- Students who are required to do PE immediately after the morning flag raising ceremony should be in their PE attire except for weekly tie wearing day. On tie wearing days, students should wear their school uniform over their PE.
- After PE lessons, students are to move quickly as a class back to the classroom. Students should not loiter in the canteen or along the corridor after PE lessons.
- PE being part of the curriculum is compulsory.
- Students can only be excused from PE lessons with medical proof / parents’ letter for one or more of the following reasons: - Medical reasons
- Students absent without a valid reason will face disciplinary action
- Recovery from recent illness
- Students are to be dressed in the standard school PE and/or camp T-shirt and shorts.
- Sports shoes are allowed during PE but students will have to change them back to black shoes once the PE lesson is over.
- No other T-shirts (including CCA T-shirts) will be allowed.
- Only teachers are allowed to sign out equipment from the PE department.
- Borrowers / Users of school equipment will be responsible for any loss or damage. They will be required to replace the item if the loss or damage is due to negligence
- All equipment must be returned to the PE department after use regardless of their condition