Expectations of DSA Students
In addition to meeting the general academic promotion standards and modelling positive conduct and behaviour, students admitted to the school via the DSA-Sec Exercise are expected to:
- Commit to the CCA for the entire duration of their secondary school life
- Participate actively in talent development programmes planned for them
- Support the school in the planning, organisation and implementation of school-wide programmes related to their talent area
- Act as ambassadors for the school during school events; and
- Represent the school in competitions and/or projects related to their talent area.
For Art, DSA students are also encouraged to offer Art at upper secondary level so that they may continue to pursue it as an educational and career pathway in the future.